Current Special: Buy one treatment for $350 and get one free! Click to redeem your promo by requesting a consult today.

Sentient Sculpt

Sentient Sculpt helps you get rid of stubborn fat and cellulite while giving your skin a tighter look.


Sentient Sculpt

Sentient Sculpt helps you get rid of stubborn fat and cellulite while giving your skin a tighter look.


Request a Free Consultation Online Today!

All About Sentient Sculpt

What is Sentient Sculpt & How Does it Work?

Sentient Sculpt is a device that uses microwave energy to destroy fat and cellulite deep in the tissue while working to tighten skin at the same time. It uses up to 80% of the energy generated to penetrate the fat under the skin, destroying fat cells, and the fibrous bands in the dermis that cause cellulite. The other 20% of the energy is used in the upper layers of the skin, tightening and contracting skin to improve its appearance. Sentient Sculpt emits microwaves at a frequency of 2.45 Gigahertz Energy and Mechanical Movement Massage, which allows the energy to pass into the sub dermal fat layer. It is safe for use on all skin types and clients report little to no pain during treatment. There are 2 hand pieces, which allow your provider to customize the treatment to suit your needs. One treats deeper tissue to target stubborn fat, the other hand piece treats cellulite while tightening and lifting skin.

 Sentient Sculpt Benefits

·      Fat reduction and skin tightening

·      Reduces and permanently destroys fat and cellulite

·      Improves skin laxity

·      Tightens and firms loose skin

·      Triggers collagen production for younger-looking skin

·      Little to no discomfort during treatment

·      Built-in cooling system to maximize comfort

·      Long-lasting results

What Areas Can Be Treated?

·      Upper arms

·      Stomach

·      Love handles(flanks)

·      Bra fat/rolls

·      Buttocks

·      Thighs

Treatment & Results

Visible skin tightening will begin to appear 30 days after your first treatment, with further improvement over 3 months. (A handful of clients have noticed results sooner than 30 days). Fat and cellulite reduction results will take 8-12 weeks for maximum results. As the fat cells and fibrous bands in the dermis that cause cellulite dimples are broken down, your dermis will also begin to generate new collagen, resulting in smoother, firmer skin over time. The dissolved fat and tissue are metabolized by your body over time and flushed out naturally. Treatments can be done once every 4 weeks. We typically recommend 3-4 treatments for best results.

Are you ready to evolve into your best self?

Request a Consultation

Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.



"Excellent service. I lost multiple inches and I feel great! Erica and Alissa are always on time and professional. I highly recommend Evolve Body S."

Yolonda B.

It's Time to Evolve Your Body. Request a Free Consultation Today!

At Evolve Body Sculpting, we are committed to delivering our best services to you at fair prices. We offer packages and financing to bring you the confidence you deserve without breaking the bank.